Client Spotlight Lacey Salas

Macros Coach, LLC client Lacey has been working with us since January 5, 2017.

She originally signed up for just 8 weeks. Then got her husband to join and both have been working with us since.

Lacey had a super busy business schedule, loves to travel and loves the out doors.

As you can see she has maintained basically same weight but has added lean muscle while dropping some body fat.

When you are consistent you get consistent results.

For Macro Coaching and Online Training click link above or email us at MacrosCoach@gmail.com

Flexible Dieting | Clean Eating

Both approaches are okay depending on goals, lifestyle and unique nutritional profiles. As the key is to be strict but not restricted. Learning how to eat the right amount (calories/macros) along with the right foods to help you reach your goals.

Clean Eating is simply eating just whole foods, or “real” foods — those that are un- or minimally processed, refined, and handled, making them as close to their natural form as possible. Not counting calories, or macronutrients. But more of a just Mindful Eating Approach.

Flexible Dieting is not your traditional diet. In fact it’s more about focusing on food composition; like foods that are made up of in terms of the macronutrients, micronutrients, and dietary fiber. It aims to provide a practical solution to dieting which is maintainable in the long term, giving you that sustainable approach.

Flexible Dieting is simple learning how to mix and match a variety of (healthy) foods to meet present macronutrients, and dietary needs. And depending on goals, limitations and nutritional profile where the food comes from is a personal preference. So if you want to eat a slice of pizza, doughnut, a cookie or bowl of ice cream. And it fits with in your daily macronutrient, fiber requirements you can eat it. And it not effect your body composition. As macronutrients determine weight loss or weight gain. Thermodynamics, Calorie in verse calories out.

Heard of the 80/20 Rule? Which is where 80% or more of your daily intake comes from nutrient dense, whole and minimally processed foods while the remaining 20% or les of your daily intake can then come from any other food sources of your choosing that allow you to reach your macronutrient targets for the day. This allowing for a more sustainable long term approach.

For Online Coaching just click link above.

Https://www.MacrosCoach.com

This little big birthday cake will change the phrase have your cake and eat it too! So the story behind the name is it’s little on calories but big on taste and size! This is a 6” diamater cake and the pan for this can be found at a walmart in the baking isle! So lets get right into it!

Little Big Birthday Cake Ingredients your going to need are as follows:

Ingredients for the Cake:
30g Whey Protein Powder *Vanilla
15g Coconut Flour
60g Pure Pumpkin
30g Dannon light and fit greek yogurt *Vanilla
46g Egg Whites
1 Egg
¼ Cup zero calorie sweetener
3g Baking Soda
2 drops Vanilla extract

Ingredients for frosting:
6oz Dannon Light and Fit Greek Yogurt *Vanilla
10g Vanilla Whey Protien Powder
6g Fat Free/Sugar Free Jello Pudding Mix
5g Zero Cal Sweetener

Topping
3g Rainbow Sprinkles

Alright let’s get into making this Little Big Birthday Cake. 5 easy steps is all it takes.

1.) Add all cake ingredients into a bowl and mix.

2.) Pour mix into cake 6” cake pan!

3.) Now bake at 350degrees for about 16-18min or when toothpick comes out clean

4.) While Cake is baking begin making frosting by adding in all frosting ingredients into a bowl and thourougly Mix!

5.) When your cake is done frost that baby up and don’t forget the sprinkles!

Huge thanks to Dustin for letting me share some of my love and passion for macro baking on his site! Don’t forget if you make it, be sure to tag me on insta! Love seeing the remakes and you can find me on insta as @macro_marciano and on FB as MacroMarciano. If you want more free macro friendly recipes you can check out the recipe blog on my site as well at “www.macromarciano.com” Thanks again now go enjoy this Little Big Birthday Cake!

Marciano Pauda

Nutrition Facts:
Serving size 1

Calories 452 Calories from Fat 72

Total Fats 8g
Saturated Fats 4g
Cholesterol 239mg
Sodium 611mg
Potassium 340mg
Total Carbohydrates 35g
Dietary Fiber 7g
Sugar 16g
Total Protein 60g

Vitamin A 128%
Vitamin C 6%
Calcium 31%
Iron 16%