One thing we all deal with is Stress. So those who are trying to live a more healthier lifestyle, Stress Management is key. For the most part I think we all can agree. That we know what stresses us out. So the key is to learn how to manage it. Now here are 8 simple things you can do to help relieve stress.
1. Exercise: is one the most best ways to relieve stress. Those who exercise regularly are less likely to deal with anxiety. Than those who don’t exercise. Exercise also lowers our stress hormones, such as cortisol. Exercise can also improve our sleep quality. And of course can help build your confidence
2. Massage: helps to stimulate blood circulation around your muscles, which increases the flow of oxygen and nutrients to your muscles, leading to increased flexibility, among other benefits. Tension headaches are a very common type of headache. … One of the major causes of tension headaches is stress.
3. Spending time with your Pet Animal will help reduce stress and improve your mood. Interacting with pets may help release oxytocin, a brain chemical that promotes a positive mood. Having a pet may also help relieve stress by giving you purpose, keeping you active and providing companionship — all qualities that help reduce anxiety.
4. Listening to smoothing music may also help reduce stress, anxiety. Slow-paced instrumental music can induce the relaxation response by helping lower blood pressure and heart rate as well as stress hormones.
5. Taking a Yoga class relieves stress primarily by increasing body and breath awareness. Yoga can enhance mood and may even be as effective as antidepressant drugs at treating depression and anxiety.
6. Learn how to just Say NO. Not all stressors are within your control, but some are. Take control over the parts of your life that you can change and are causing you stress. One way to do this may be to say “no” more often. This is especially true if you find yourself taking on more than you can handle, as juggling many responsibilities can leave you feeling overwhelmed. Being selective about what you take on — and saying no to things that will unnecessarily add to your load — can reduce your stress levels.
7. Hanging out with Friends and Family can help you get through stressful times. Being part of a network of friends and family can help you feel like you are apart of something -having companionship.
8. Lowering your Caffeine intake may help relieve stress and anxiety. Caffeine is a stimulate we can find is energy drinks, coffee, and sodas. Too much can increase anxiety.
Unfortunately stress and anxiety may arise in your workplace and personal life. It is what it is. But there are many ways to help reduce the pressure you feel.
The idea of these tips is to help get your mind away from the source of stress.
So daily exercise, mindfulness, listening to music and physical intimacy can all help to relieve anxiety — and they will improve your overall work-life balance as well.
For more info: